Indane gas is one among the three main LPG gas service providers in India. If you are using a gas connection from Indane gas. Then , you must order the gas refill and also sometime want to know the status for the refill. So, here we are going to provide information on the same. We will tell you all the ways which you can use to check the status for the gas refill.
Here we are going to discuss the three ways to check the status for the gas. These are checking the status online, Via IVRS or using the mobile app. We are coming to all these one by one.
Checking the Status Online
This is the most easiest way to check the gas refill status for your Indane gas. In this method you need to visit their online portal. Here are the steps –
- You need to login their online portal. You can open this link into your browser.
- Before login, make sure that you are a register user at their online portal. For this, you need to make an account on their portal and one the account is created, you will get a username and password and if you already have the account, you must having the username and password.
- So, login to the portal using the username and password. Once you get successfully login. Go to the booking history and check the status for latest booking and from their you came to know the status for gas refill.
We have provided some details about creating the account with Indane gas online portal. You can use those details and can create an account for yourself. For see, you also need to have your mobile number registered with the Indane gas. If you have not register your number yet, first get your number registered,
Checking the Status via IVRS
Next way is through IVRS. You need to call their IVRS number. This number is available 24*7. SO, you can call this number any time. There will be an automated process. Once you call, you asked for selecting some number as per your query and after that you will be asked about some of the information. Once you provide them, the status of your booking gas will be told to you.
There are different IVRS number for different regions. There is not a unique IVRS number for this. Here is the list for all the numbers. So, go through he list and check one for you. here is the list-
|City||IVRS Contact Number|
Checking the Status via App
SO, there is one more way, the mobile APP. Like other gas service providers HP and Bharat, Indane also has their dedicated mobile APP. You can download the APP. Here are the steps for this –
- First you need to download the application. For this go through the play console and from their search for the app and download. In previous article , we have also provide information on this. You can check over this.
- You need to make an account on that app. For this, you need to follow same steps as for the online portals and also need some of the details. These details might include your LPG Id, customer number and the registered phone number.
- If your phone number is not registered with Indane gas, you first need to get your phone number registered.
- After making the account, you will get username and password. Login to the app using these username and password.
- After successful login, you will get the option for booking history. You can check gas refill status over there.
So, these are all the ways. You can also call their help line number, The help line number is 800 233 355. You can call this and can ask anything related to your booking from them. When you got your gas delivered. You need to check some of the thins. First check the regulator, it should be proper and there should not be leakage of any kind. And also check the weight of the cylinder. It should be same as that of the filled one. If less than that, you can replace it at same time.