There are majorly three kind of gas service provider in India. These are Indane Gas, Bharat Gas and HP gas. For the domestic users, they have started a good scheme. With the help of this service, there is reduction in the total fare of the gas cylinder. You need to enroll for this scheme before getting the advantage of his service. Also, you need to provide the account detail. Because, first you need to pay the full amount and after that the amount of the subsidy will be credited to your account.
There is a wonderful scheme which is provided by the government of India. The name of this scheme is PAHAL scheme. Under this scheme LPG gas subsidy is provided which is directly credited to the customer account. The credit procedure take total of 3 days. Now to avail this benefit, you must enroll yourself for the PAHAL scheme.
This article for checking the status for LPG subsidy status for your account. And this is applicable for all kind of gas service providers like Indane gas, Bharat Gas and Hp gas. This is the right place for all your queries. Here, you will find the step by step process to check the status of your gas subsidy.
Steps to Check LPG Gas Subsidy Status via Online Process
There are two ways to check the status of PAHAL scheme. One is the online and the second one is offline. Here we are going to provide the details about the online method. But before using this option, you must need to be registered user on the online portal of the respective Service provider. If you do not know, how to became a registered user, you can check our previous articles. We have provided all the details to become registered user on Bharat gas, Indane Gas or Hp gas online portal.
Here are the steps for the detail process to know the status of the LPG subsidy
- The very first step in this, is that you need to visit the website of your service provider. For this, you need to have the link for the website of service provider. If you do not have those links with you, here are the links –
- HP Gas – Open this link ino your laptop browser. You can also open this into your smart phone.
- Indane Gas – Open this link ino your laptop browser. You can also open this into your smart phone.
- Bharat Gas – Open this link ino your laptop browser. You can also open this into your smart phone.
- Now on this page, you need to go to the page of PAHAL page. There would be an option like Join Pahal. You need to click on this option and this will direct you to a new page.
- Once the page is loaded. There you will get the option for check PAHAL or DBTL status. You need to find this option and then click on this option.
- After this you will land into a new page. At this page you will get the option to enter the aadhar card or the LPG id. After submitting this details, you will get the option to know the status of your LPG connection.
- Now, click on the submit button. Please add all the details before clicking the submit button. Here, you can know the status of your PAHAL scheme.
Steps to Check LPG Gas Subsidy Status Offline
As we said before, there are 2 ways to know the status of the PAHAL scheme. To remind you again, PAHAL is the scheme which is provided in order to give the subsidy to the LPG gas user. And this subsidy is directly credited into their account after three working days of the delivery of the gas. One way to know status of scheme is online way and the other is offline way. We have already discussed the online method and now we are going to tell the offline method.
Here are the steps, that you need to follow to check the status of your PAHAL scheme offline
- You can visit the distributor and share your connection details. For this, you must need to know the nearby distributor location. There are a number of distributor in a region and you can reach the nearest one. In our previous links, we have also added the details for the distributor location and from there you can know the nearby distributor.
- The second way, if you do not want to visit the distributor, you can call their toll free number. This number is available 24*7. And there are different number for different service provider. So, you need to first check for the toll free number and then call that number. You can find the toll free number in our previous articles.
- There is one common toll free number for all the service provider. The toll free number is 1800 233 3555. SO, you can call this number and can get any of the detail about the LPG connection.
So, these are the details for checking the status for the PAHAL scheme. You can answer for all of your queries. In online method, you can check for the status any time. Also, if you want to drop this service, you can drop this service also. For this, you can provide an application form to the distributor and after this your application will be processed.
The Indian government has started a number of scheme and one of them is the one which we have detailed above. This is not for the commercial users, it is applicable only for the domestic users. And the money is credited to your account, so that at the end of month, there is some saving in your account and you can use this. Keep coming on LPGGashelp.in for any type of help in LPG Gas.