Previously government was directly applied to the price of LPG connections and customer need to pay the subsidized price which is less than the original price. In this way, the price was less. But now new regulations has come. As per these regulations, complete price of the LPG gas cylinder is need to be paid and the subsidy will get transferred to your bank account. This scheme is updated so that there would be no leakage of the subsidy. Directly the amount is transferred to the account of the customer and for this you also need to provide the bank details.
Apart from all this, there are some other rules which are applicable to this scheme. If the annual income of the account holder or the connection holder is more than Rs 10 Lakh, than you are eligible to get this subsidy. And, also you first need to apply for the subsidy and for this you need to submit the form. And in this article, we will provide the details about this form also which you need to fulfill to get subsidy from Government over your LPG gas cylinder.
Gas Subsidy Application Form
Indian Government has provided this wonderful scheme in which the families which are below certain annual income will get the subsidy over LPG gas. This came under the PAHAL scheme. In order to avail this service you need to fill a form for this. And are two ways for this. First one is that you need to get the form from the distributor. For this you need to know your distributor and you can get a list of the distributor location online. And the second one is that, you can download the form online.
One important thing which you need to have for this is the bank account. You must need to have a bank account and your aadhar card must be connected to the bank. You will get a form that you need to get attested from your bank.
There are three major LPG gas service providers and all have their different subsidy form. The procedure is nearly same for all the gas providers but you need to get the form of the corresponding gas service provider. Here are three major LPG gas service provider and the link for downloading the subsidy –
- Indane Gas –You must aware about the Indane gas and if you are using the service of Indane gas, then you can take the advantage of the PAHAL scheme, in which your LPG gas cylinder will cost less than the usual price and the saved amount will get into your account. The link to download this form for the Indane gas service providers.
- Bharat Gas –Second one is the Bharat gas. This is also one of the largest LPG gas service provider in India. It also provide PAHAL scheme and all the benefit and the rules are same here. You need to just download the form which is available at their link.
- HP Gas – HP is the next which is a LPG gas service provide which provide both the commercial and domestic supply for the LPG gas. This also provide the PAHAL service to the customer and link for the download of the application.
So, these are the details about the application form for the PAHAL scheme for different service provider. And one more important thing is that you can download these form in any of the language as per your convenience.
Details Required to Fill Gas Subsidy Application Form
When you have downloaded the page, the next step is that you need to fill this form and for this you need to know how to fill the form. Here we are going to provide some of the details which you need to fill. There are mainly three sections in this form and here are the details about these sections –
- The first one is the connection detail. And in this you need to provide the details of your connections. These include the details like customer number, LPG connection id and your mobile number. You can get all these details on the subscription slip which you get when you subscribe for the LPG connection and also these details are available on the booking slip which you get after each booking. And these details should be correct. SO, be careful while providing these details.
- Second one is the Aadhar card. Aadhar card is the unique id card for all the Indians. The customer which have the connection long time ago, when there is no aadhar card, they need to get there account linked with this and for the new users, they need to provide the aadhar card details along with the form.
- The third section is about the bank account. You need to provide your bank account details . This include your bank name, branch, IFSC code and the account number. You can get all these details from your bank. Also, you have your bank passbook and all these details are present on that. So, you can get these details from there.
After this you will also need to submit the copy of your bank passbook and the Aadhar card. These are for the verification of your details which you have provided in the form. After the verification you will get an acknowledgment slip and keep that slip with you. This slip will be looked in future for the reference.
If in any case or at any step, you have any kind of confusion or doubt, you can reach the distributor. The distributor have to complete all your doubts. Also, there is PAHAL Grievance Redressed Form. With the help of this you can send all your complaints and concerns in regards to the subsidy and all your queries will be answered. This is the complete detail about this.