Bharat gas is one of the gas service provider in India. Bharat gas has a huge market in India. There are offline and online ways for the booking of Bharat gas and after that you can even trace the delivery. So, if you are Bharat gas user and booked the refill of your cylinder through IVRS and want to check the status of your gas deliver, then this article is particularly for you. Here is the step wise detail about to check the status of delivery of your Bharat gas. In this article, you will check the status for gas booked via IVRS or mobile App.
Checking the Status Online
SO, if you are into the online process and want to check the status of your Bharat gas through the online portal, than here is the step wise guide for you-
- First of all, you need to open the online portal of the Bharat gas. Bharat gas has their online portal and must be aware about that. The pre-requisite for this is that you must be a registered user on the Online portal of the Bharat gas.
- If you are a registered user of the Online portal. Then, you must be having a User ID and password. SO, use the user Id and the password to login into the Online portal of the Bharat gas.
- After you get successfully logged into your account. You need to check the booking history. There would be an option for the booking history and you need to click on that option.
- In the booking history, you can find the complete booking history. In this, you need to click on the latest one.
- Now, a new page will get open and from there you can see the complete detail about the booking of the gas.
Checking the Status via IVRS
The second option is the IVRS. You can book the Bharat gas through IVRS. In this you need to call IVRS number and then follow the menu. This is 24*7 number. And using the different option you can book the refill of the gas. Here are the steps if you want to check the status of the booking of your gas through IVRS. Please go through these steps one by one.
- At the very first, you need to call on the IVRS number. So, you need to know the number. There is not unique number for this.
- For Delhi, the number is 9868856789 and if you are not a residence of Delhi and from some other state then you can use the number 9402056789.
- This number is available 24*7. So, you can use this service at your own convenience. Also, this number will be available even at the holidays. So, need not to worry about the availability of this number.
- When you have a confirmed number, you need to call that number and after this, you need to follow the menu. They will ask to press a number for checking the booking status and after this, you will get the details about the booking details of your gas.
- If, in any case you are not able to find the IVRS number. Then, here is the link – https://ebharatgas.com/ebharat/forHome/MultipleModesBooking.html. And using this link, you can find the details of the IVRS number for particular region and you can then save that number.
- You just need to copy this URL and paste into your laptop browser or you can also explore this link using your smart phone.
Checking the Status via App
So, the another way here is to check the status through the Mobile App. Like other LPG gas service provider, Bharat gas also have a dedicated mobile app. This app is different for android users and different for ios user. So, you can download one as per your phone.
In the previous articles, we have also shared the link for the download of Bharat gas app. You can go through those articles to get the link or can search for this into the play store. Once you downloaded the app into your phone, you need to login into the app and for login you need to have registered mobile number and the customer ID. The steps for this is also described in the previous sections and you can use those steps. Once you have the mobile downloaded into your phone, you can follow the following steps to know the status of your Bharat Gas –
- First of all you need to login into the App. We have already write that , you need to have the mobile app of the Bharat gas. And if you are a registered use, you must having a user Id and the password and if you are not having, you need to become the registered user.
- Use that user Id and password and login into the App.
- Once you have logged into the App, you can save the user id and password, so that you need not to login each and every time. You will find the option of the Booking history.
- In this option, you will find all the booking histories, which ever you have made with the Bharat gas.
- After this, you need to click on this option and after click, you will get a new page opened into the app.
- In this new page, you need to navigate to the most recent booking and from there you can get all the details about your booking.
These is the list of all the methods. There is one more way in which you can directly call the Bharat gas. They have their customer service number. Number is 1800 224 344. You can call this number and know about your booking details. Once you get your cylinder or the delivery has been received, you need to check the weight of your cylinder. And check, whether this matches the marked one or not. You can immediately return the cylinder if the weight is less or any other issue.