HPCL is Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and HP is one of the subsidiaries for HPCL. And one of the major stake holders of HP is Oil and Natural gas corporation. Along with Bharat Petroleum and Indane, it is another government owned Petroleum company. This company has founded in the year 1971 and today became one of the leading distributors in term of the gas supply.
HP has a huge domestic market as number of people has LPG gas connection from HP. Along with the domestic user there are also commercial user of HP. The company has its online portal, where you can find all the details about the company. You can use this portal for getting a new connection for the gas, refill gas, checking for the subsidy, updating your details and even of you want to change the service provider. You can do all this using their online portal. But for getting all these services, you first need to be a registered user of the gas agency.
This article is mainly about the domestic user of the HP LPG gas. The domestic user can get the connection and after this refill their through their online portal. This is one of the online way for the gas booking and this way is for better than the offline method for which you need to visit the distributor. Here, you will get all the details for how to become a registered user and hoe to login the portal using the ID and the password. Here, you will also get the details for what you need to do, if you lost or forgot your password.
How to register a new User ID for HP Gas?
Here you will find the details for how to become a registered user of HP. But, for this there is a pre-requite which you need to fulfill. The condition is that, your phone number must be registered to te HP. You will get the OPT at this number. And, if you have a registered phone number, then you can follow the following steps :
- The very first step is to visit the online website of HP. So, you need to open this link in your browser. This is the dedicated link which is provided by the HP.
- Now click on the New User. You will find this option at the upper right corner of the page. Once the page is completely loaded, you can find this option. When, you click on this, a new page will get open up.
- Now, you need to enter the registered mobile number and type captcha. After this click on the login and you will reach to a new page.
- When the next page het completely loaded, you need to provide all the detail like the customer id at that page. Here, you also need to create username and password which you would use for the future use.
- After submitting all the details, you will get a OPT at the registered mobile number. Once you validate the otp your account will get created and then you can use the created username and password (step 4 ) to login your account.
After this, you can use this portal to avail one of the several services which is provided by the HP. One of this service is to refill or book the cylinder. For booking the cylinder, you need to click on the Book Your Cylinder . Here, you can fill the details for making the booking. You can also make the payment at the same time by using their online payment method and can also opt for the cash on delivery option.
How to Recover the Lost Password for HP Gas Account?
Now, in order to login the online portal you must have the Username and Password with you. This is one of the most important thing which you should have. What in case you forgot your password ? Then, need not to worry, you can set a new password for you. Here are the details for getting a new password if you forgot your old one –
- So, in the first steps, you need to visit their online portal. Open this link into your browser. Here you will get the sign in option which is available at the upper right corner. So, click on this option and wou will land to the Sign in page.
- Once the page is completely loaded, you will find the option of Forgot password. You need to click on this option and after that you will get landed into a new page. If the page did not get open, you directly visit the page.
- One the page is loaded successfully you will find the option to wither enter your registered mobile number or the email id. So, you can use any of them. After this a OTP will be generated which will be either sent to your registered phone number or the email id along with your user ID. So, you need to get that OPT. After you verify your OTP. you will get a option to set a new password for you. And you can then use the User ID and the password to login to your account.
So, you can follow all these steps to book the gas online and to become the registered member of the HP portal. The detailed steps for this are given above and also it is mentioned that what you need to do if you forgot your password. Also, the HP gas has provided their customer help line number and you can call this number and can get all kind of concerned help from there. The number is 1800 233 3555. This is a unique number which will work throughout. Also, the company has provided an emergency number which is 1906. You can use this number in case any emergency like leakage of the gas.