One of the other leading LPG provider in India is Indane Gas. This is one of the company which do not require any other introduction. They have their own Customer service which will help their ongoing customers and also the new customers. In order to take the advantage of their customer service, you must be aware about their customer service. Previously, if you want to book an Indane gas or want any other service from them, you need to call their customer help line number.
Now there is another better way to take service from their Indane gas. You can use their online portal and from their you can book a gas, refill gas, update KYC and can also make the payment. For using, this service, you need to become a registered user at their online portal.
Here we are going to provide all the steps for registering their online portal and become a registered user. Also, in case if you forgot your password, we will provide all the steps to recover the password. An after those steps, you can reset your password.
How to register new User ID for Indane Gas?
Here is the list of all the steps which you need to follow, to register as a New User at the online portal of Indane gas-
- At the first, you need to open their online portal. The link for their online portal. You need to open this, in your browser and can also open this in your smart phone.
- Once the page is get loaded, you will find the option for the User Login at the top of the page. Click this option and after this you will land into new page.
- You need a User ID for login, which you do not have at this time. So. click on the new user and after that you will get into a new page.
- Here, you need to provide some of the details. These details include your state, district, distributor and customer number. If you do not have the customer number, you can also use the LPG id and these details need to be correct. After validation these details, you will land into a new page.
- You will be directed to a new page and here you need to set a new username and password for yourself. You also need to validate your registered phone number. The phone number should be registered with the Indane gas. If it is not, you need to get your number registered. The username which you set should be unique and the password should follow all the rules of the security.
- Once you complete this, you will get a user Id and password. You can use this for login into the online portal of the Indane gas.
- Now click on the login option. Here you need to enter the User ID and the password which you have recently created and click Login after this. Now, you will enter into the online portal of the Indane gas.
- Here, you will get all the option. Like to get a connection, to refill the cylinder, to update KYC or to make payment. You can click on any of the option and can use that service.
How to Recover the Lost Password for Indane Gas Account?
In order to login into the Online Portal of the Indane Gas, you need to be a registered user. And you need to have the user Id and the password for this. Username and password are two important things. What if you forgot your user Id or the password? Then, need not to worry, we will provide you steps to recover the details.
- First of all you need to open their online portal. You need to open this into laptop browser or you can also open thisin your smart phone.
- Now click on the customer Login and you will redirected to a new page. In this new page, you need to provide the Email Id or the Username and click next.
- After this you will land into a new page and you will get several options there. Click on the Forgot password and after this you will be taken to a new page.
- On new page, you will get the option to enter your Email id and captcha. Once you add these details. And click submit.
- After this you will get a email on your email id. Using this email, you can reset the password and can login to your account again and can use all the services.
- The services are like to book a gas cylinder, order refill for the gas cylinder, update your KYC or make the payment. If you do not want to use online payment method, you can also use cash on delivery method.
So, In this way you can create a new account on the Online portal of the Indane and can also recover the password in case you forgot. Two things are pre- requisite for this. One is that, your phone number must be registered to the Indane gas and if you do not have such a number, first get your number registered. The second thing is the Customer number or the LPG id. You can find this detail on the subscription slip which is being provided by your dealer or the slip which you receive after refilling of your gas.
The Indane gas has also provided their customer help line number. If you need any kind of help, you can reach them through this number. Number is 1800 233 3555. They also have one emergency number which is 1906. So, in case of any emergency you can call this number, Emergency can be of any type like Leakage. Feel free to contact Indane gas on this number. They are available 24*7 to solve the customers issue.