Today the world is so busy that it does not have time to talk to anyone. Anything or everything is done only with a purpose. It is very disturbing, but the fact is very true. People have made themselves so busy that they do not have time to take care of themselves. So what is the use of so much effort when one cannot take care of his/her health? An ideal solution for such busy people is a treadmill.
A treadmill is a device that can be used for walking, running, and climbing remaining at the same place. Sounds interesting. A treadmill helps a person to do exercises like walking, running, and climbing without going out and all these exercises can be done on a single device. Busy people won’t have sufficient time to go out and do some exercises, but when a device like a treadmill is kept in the house, you can do exercise anytime. The person interested in doing such exercises can go to the gyms also. A bit of information on a treadmill will be helpful. This information will help choose a best treadmill for home use.
Components of a treadmill: The main components of a treadmill are :
- Frame: It is the machine’s skeleton made out of high-quality, heavier-gauge steel.
- Motor: A motor helps in operating the device.
- Deck: It is made out of good quality wood and is inserted into the treadmill to support the belt’s movement.
- Belts: It is also known as “the track”. It is the main component of the treadmill that has direct contact with the user’s feet. The function of the belt is to slide across the top side of the deck and again it turns across the front and rear rollers.
- Rollers: The main task of a roller is to keep the belt centred, and it keeps rolling.
- Lower Board: The lower board is found in the motor compartment. The lower board does the job of processing the inputs received by the treadmill, such as changes of speed and elevation, bio-mechanical operations, and storage of programmed information.
- Incline Motor: When the user is moving on the belt, apart from the original motor, the incline motor pushes the user up. This results in the user walking or running uphill.
- Electronics: Electronics of a treadmill consist of heart rate monitor features, entertainment (headphone jacks and speakers). etc.
According to the capacity of the human body, the speed of the belt can be increased. The person exercising should exercise at this speed. One can experience the benefits such as loss of belly fat, excess fat all over the body, and weight loss. The blood circulation in the body is improved, which reduces the blood pressure level and thereby, the heart is strengthened.
Conclusion – An individual can be busy in life, but he/she should spare some time for themselves and take good care of their health. If health is neglected now, it will neglect you at some time.